Thursday 25 February 2010

First day of CCA

Hello! Posting my last post for Term 1. Okay, it's about my new CCA in Hwa Chong.

My new CCA in Hwa Chong is choir. I chose it as I would like to try a new CCA other than International Chess which I took from Primary 4-6. I came to realize that I like to sing in Primary 5, where I took part in the school's singing competition. Since then, I started to get interested in singing and even take singing lessons now.

Okay, actually, despite the title, it was not really my FIRST day of CCA on 19 Feb. I've gone to the audition for three times before officially starting the CCA. Initially, when I went for the auditions, I was assigned into Bass 1, which was one of the lowest sounding, second to only Bass 2. The singing and all was actually quite easy, partly due to the fact that it was a low key. However, on the first official day of choir, I was reassigned to Beritone 1 instead, which is the so called "Middle" pitched family. It was harder, of course, due to the increase in pitch, but it is still managable.

Choir is a very fun CCA as I had expected and I'm looking forward to the next choir practice, which is postponed to the E-Learning Monday from 4.30pm-6pm instead of the usual Friday.

P.S. Forgot to mention. Choir is also a very relaxing CCA as it has only 1 day a week and it lasts for at most 2 hours :D

No comments:

Post a Comment